Our curriculum is compliant with the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS). We also pride ourselves in going above and beyond to ensure that your child embraces learning in a fun and structured environment.
All program curriculum and instruction is offered in both English and Spanish.
Our Infant Program
- Provides intentional activities to support the five developmental domains: language, cognitive, social and emotional, physical, approaches toward learning
- Uses early brain development research as the cornerstone of instruction
- Values individual differences
- Enhanced caregiver and child interactions to develop rich oral language and vocabulary as well as strong social and emotional connections.
Our Toddler Program
- Implements strong daily routines that develop key social and emotional skills.
- Celebrates individual differences.
- Balances intentional instruction with child-directed play.
- Enhanced instruction based on early brain development research.
Our Preschool Program
- Embraces individual differences.
- Balances intentional instruction with child-centered learning.
- Using the power of strong teacher-child interaction to develop rich oral language and a robust vocabulary.
- Aligned to Head Start Early Learning Framework and prepares them for kindergarten.