About Kiddie Round-Up
Safety, security, education, and health are our top priority; your confidence in our ability to provide the highest standards of child care is our motivation.
what sets us apart
- Texas Rising Star Facility
- Open 6:30 AM to 6 PM
- All meals provided at no extra charge
- Active Duty military and multi-child discounts
- Part of San Antonio’s CCS
- Over half of our staff have been employed with KRU for 6 years or more
- Please contact us through the site or call us to get a specific rates and programs.
****We are an inclusionary center, striving to meet individual needs of each child to the best of our ability, in a safe and nurturing environment. Please contact us regarding care for children with special needs.
Accreditation and Training
- Kiddie Round-Up is accreditated with Texas Rising Star
- Kiddie Round-Up is licensed by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services; fully licensed to provide care for infants, toddlers, pre-k, and school age children.
- Every teacher at Kiddie Round-Up currently holds a CDA and continues to keep up to date on new and exciting teaching strategies through ongoing training both as required and voluntarily.
- Kiddie Round-Up participates in the Texas Child Care Subsidy Program and is a vendor for Alamo Workforce’s Child Care Services. The Texas Workforce Commission develops general policies for the implementation of federal and state funded child care programs.
- All staff is First Aid and CPR certified
DeEssence Knight (Ms. Dee) has worked at Kiddie Round-Up for a year! With a combined 3 years childcare experience she holds a current Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential and is first aid and CPR certified. Ms. Dee is currently the toddler “2’s” teacher and describes teaching as her “passion”.
Ms. Dee graduated high school in 2012 and is currently attending St. Phillips College to obtain a Bachelor’s in Early Childhood Education with a goal to one day own her own Child Care Center.
Born and raised in San Antonio, she is a Spurs fan and enjoys shopping, babysitting, and going to the movies with her family.
Thank you Ms. Dee! Here’s to many more years!
If you have a teacher at KRU you would like to nominate for the spotlight, feel free to use the contact form. We LOVE feedback!